Senior Marketing Manager
At TravelTime we believe transport data has the power to change the world. Every time we search for a job, new house, or place to go on holiday, we see distances listed alongside search results e.g. “0.8 miles away from city centre”. This information is completely abstract and assumes we can travel in a straight line. It also doesn’t consider local transport links, congestion or local geography.
Consumer websites use distance instead of time because this data can be incredibly expensive at scale. If they used Google to calculate these times, they’d be charged for every single search result, which isn’t cost effective. What’s more, it would slow their site down massively.
That’s where TravelTime comes in – we can calculate hundreds of thousands of travel times simultaneously in the blink of an eye for one fixed annual cost. This patented tech has unlimited market opportunities and is already used by advertisers, real estate, travel and more. Here’s a few clients:
- Totaljobs filters jobs to candidates based on how long their commute would be
- Rightmove recommends areas for house hunters to explore based on commute times to the office
- The NHS matched users with their nearest covid test facility using travel times
We’re VC backed, growth driven and dedicated to providing a great work-life balance.
What the job involves:
- Reporting to Louisa, our CMO
- You’ll be part of a team that is soon going to grow fast and will include a Growth Marketing Manager and a Product Marketing Manager
- Managing a budget dedicated to building brand awareness amongst key target B2B markets
- Splitting your budget between brand awareness content creation and distribution channels
- Running tests on a wide range of marketing channels and identifying the best ones for reaching our key markets
- Using test data to select the best channels to invest further budget
- Managing varying types of content creation such as surveys, landing pages, video, thought leadership blogs, infographics
- Managing various marketing channels such as LinkedIn ads, social media monitoring, sponsored content placements, PR
- Setting channel-specific KPIs and timelines as well as reporting test results to CMO & the wider team
- Driving the total number of monthly brand name searches
- You have at least 3+ years experience in a B2B marketing role
- You’re a marketing all-rounder and happy to test different channels to see what works best for reaching your brand goals
- You’re naturally curious and love coming up with new ideas that can drive brand awareness
- You don’t mind going out of your comfort zone, learning new marketing channels and skills on-the-job
- You like getting involved with the wider brand awareness strategy, as well as day-to-day campaign management
- You can work autonomously and manage your own time as well as being a team player
- You’re comfortable briefing and project managing freelancers that’ll help you create beautiful brand awareness content
- You don’t need to have experience working for an API-First or location data company, but it should be something that interests you
What we offer:
The TravelTime Culture - where work/life balance gets more than lip-service.
Flexible Working - At TravelTime we strive to be an organisation who empower employees to be judged by their output, not their hours. We work on the basis of autonomy and trust. We set and measure objectives, both individual and team based, which we believe creates better output than working to rigid leave patterns.
People First - At TravelTime we focus on the People Agenda and are proud that our colleagues and managers support our staff to be the best that they can be with structured CPD’s and training budgets.
Other TravelTime benefits:
- Share options
- Gym membership
- Self improvement budget
- Cycle to work scheme
- Learning and development platform licenses
- A day off on your birthday
- Company-sponsored lunches, away days and celebrations with team gatherings in our Kaunas (Lithuania) office up to 3 times a year
- Dynamic, fun, entrepreneurial work environment
- The opportunity to further your career with a company that strongly believes in organic growth
Salary: £40-50k per annum
This is a hybrid role - you will be working in our London office Tuesdays & Thursdays
If you think you’ve got what it takes to be part of our talented team, we would love to hear from you
To apply, please send us your CV as well a short answer to this question:
We will be running brand awareness campaigns targeting 'Product Managers' at travel search engine companies (e.g. Booking.com / Airbnb). Can you name 1-3 marketing channels you'd use to get our brand in front of this audience?
Direct applications only, no agencies please