TravelTime are looking for a Sales Director who can sell disruptive technology to established markets. They will challenge the industry norm of searching by distance, offering a brand new way of searching using travel time data.
Who we are
TravelTime is an API and set of plugins which enable users to search location data using minutes rather than miles. It's used on websites to search and filter location data or added as a data layer for GIS analytics. TravelTime Search is our product targeted at companies that offer a location based search to their users, for example sites dedicated to finding a home, a new job, a hotel or nearby retail store.
The TravelTime Search API easily integrates within existing web pages and calculates journey times to 100,000 locations without impacting a client's search performance. It's proven to increase conversion rates for our clients by over 10%. This makes it ideal for any site that organises large volumes of locations so their users see the most relevant search results at the top every time.
Who you are
You are a smart, technically fluent, results-driven Sales professional who is comfortable working in a fast-paced environment and can pick things up quickly. You can hit the ground running and be comfortable to take ownership of the sales strategy for our Search product. Driving high revenue growth from the use of TravelTime by winning large, B2B clients, and strategically building and motivating a Sales Team to support this growth.
This is an amazing opportunity for a highly driven person who can see the opportunity and has the vision and innovation to drive sales. You will have the ability to pitch a new concept/vision into a significant sized market with an inspiring, passionate personality, to bring people along with that vision.
You will be supported by an already established product with technology that really works, exciting case histories and a fully supportive marketing team. The sky is the limit for the right individual to grow their career, the team and earning potential in a collaborative and flexible working environment.
In addition, you will have experience of:
- Defining, implementing, and rolling out the outbound Sales strategy.
- Optimising and scaling sales processes to drive efficiency and growth.
- Getting in front of the right prospects proactively in a relevant, tailored way.
- Initiating outbound sales campaigns, researching, and prioritising prospects, qualifying new opportunities, and closing new clients.
- Discovering the optimal sales process and tactics, and iterating.
- Development of a “sales playbook”.
- Sales pipeline management and tracking.
- Reporting to the management team on commercial results.
- Market opportunity analysis / market development.
- Passionate about the TravelTime vision and able to deliver a pitch in a charismatic, persuasive and engaging way.
- Understand how to deliver a new concept (but mature product) into a signifiant sized market.
- Strong commercial experience selling solutions to Country Manager and C-level executives.
- Prior experience in B2B technology / SaaS sales, especially selling to larger companies.
- Proven track record of hitting targets and driving growth.
- Sensitivity to commercial and cultural differences across continents.
- Ability to perform in a small, fast-growing business.
- Superb communication and persuasion skills.
- Attention to detail, process, and reporting – each stage of the sales lifecycle needs to be logged.
- Insight on the current tech landscape and able to rapidly understand new technologies and the impact we can have on them.
- Excellent written and spoken English.
It’s a bonus if:
You are based close to our London office.
- You have spent time working in a scale-up/start-up environment.
- You have an established network in a relevant industry vertical.
- You are proficient in another European language.
What we offer:
The TravelTime Culture - where work/life balance gets more than lip-service.
Flexitime - At TravelTime we strive to be an organisation who empower employees to be judged by their output, not their hours. We work on the basis of autonomy and trust. We set and measure objectives, both individual and team based, which we believe creates better output than working to rigid leave patterns.
People First - At TravelTime we focus on the People Agenda and are proud that our colleagues and managers support our staff to be the best that they can be with structured CPD’s and training budgets with Friday afternoons dedicated to personal development projects.
Other TravelTime benefits:
- Share Options.
- Gym Membership/Self Improvement Budget.
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Learning and Development Platform Licences.
- A day off on your Birthday.
- Contributory pension scheme.
- Opportunity to work remotely with laptop and personal office equipment provided. (We still have offices available, for staff who prefer to work away from home).
- Company-sponsored lunches, away days and celebrations with team gatherings in our Kaunas (Lithuania) office up to 3 times a year.
- Dynamic, fun, entrepreneurial work environment.
- The opportunity to further your career with a company that strongly believes in organic growth.
If you think you’ve got what it takes to be part of our talented team, we would love to hear from you.