Head of Sales
Who we are:
TravelTime are a VC-backed B2B technology company and creators of the TravelTime API which allows users to search and analyse location data by travel time, instead of distance. The breadth of use cases for TravelTime is enormous, but they can roughly be broken down into two categories:
SEARCH – these clients use TravelTime to sort and rank results by travel time when a user searches on their website (think property sites, job sites, hotel booking sites, dating apps etc). We are fundamentally changing how location search works, and already having a massive impact on our clients’ conversions.
ANALYTICS – these clients use TravelTime to beef up the capabilities of their internal analytics and business intelligence teams (think access to public services, office relocations, sales territories, and much more). Up to 80% of business intelligence data has a geographic element, and we help our clients make better decisions with this data.
You can see our technology at work in our demo app here, or on a live client site here.
Where we are travelling:
We have 35 employees in the UK, Lithuania, Netherlands and Poland and we process over a billion requests per month for over 100 clients globally. We recently raised over £3 million in investment and now we’re looking to significantly expand our team. In addition to search, TravelTime have built a number of integrations into other third-party technologies that allow our clients to use the power of TravelTime analytics right where they need it. We have also engaged with world leading technology partners, giving us a healthy forecast and user base for 2021.
Who you are:
You are a smart, technically minded individual who is comfortable working in a fast-paced environment and can pick things up quickly. You can hit the ground running and be comfortable to take over complete ownership of the sales strategy. Driving high revenue growth from the integration and use TravelTime by winning large, B2B client partners, and strategically building, training and motivating a Sales Team. You will join the senior management team and contribute to the running of the business more generally. Ideally you will have some start up experience or be familiar with the challenges of building a sales function from the ground up.
In addition, you will have experience of:
- Defining, implementing and rolling out the Sales strategy.
- Market opportunity analysis / market development.
- Discovering the optimal sales process and tactics, and iterating.
- Development of a “sales playbook”.
- Sales pipeline management and tracking.
- Reporting to the board on commercial results.
- Sales team recruitment training and motivation.
- Bonus commission structuring.
- 5+ years of experience selling solutions to Country Manager and C-level executives.
- Prior experience in B2B technology / SaaS sales, especially selling to larger companies.
- Sensitivity to commercial and cultural differences across continents.
- Ability to perform in a small, fast-growing business.
- Excellent written and spoken English.
- Attention to detail, process and reporting – each stage of the sales lifecycle needs to be logged.
- Ideally, you will be based close to our London office
- Insight on the current tech landscape and able to rapidly understand new technologies and the impact we can have on them.
- Bonus: You have an established network in a relevant industry vertical
What we offer:
The TravelTime Culture - where work/life balance gets more than lip-service.
At TravelTime we strive to be an organisation who empower employees to be judged by their output, not their hours. We work on the basis of autonomy and trust. We set and measure objectives, both individual and team based, which we believe creates better output than working to rigid leave patterns.
- At TravelTime we focus on the People Agenda and are proud that our colleagues and managers support our staff to be the best that they can be with structured CPD’s and training budgets with Friday afternoons dedicated to personal development projects.
- Share Options
- Gym Membership/Self Improvement Budget
- Cycle to work scheme
- Learning and Development Platform Licences
- Contributory pension scheme
- Opportunity to work remotely with laptop and personal office equipment provided.
- We still have offices available, for staff who prefer to work away from home.
- Company-sponsored lunches, away days and celebrations with team gatherings in our Kaunas (Lithuania) office up to 3 times a year.
- Dynamic, fun, entrepreneurial work environment – we aren’t afraid of hard work, but we are passionate about what we do.
If you think you’ve got what it takes to be part of our talented team, we would love to hear from you. Applications should include a CV and covering letter to: email@example.com
Direct applications only, no agencies please.