Business Operations Manager - £45k per annum
Due to continued growth within our team, TravelTime are now looking for a Business Operations Manager
to monitor our organisation’s functions and build processes that meet our business needs. The Business Operations Manager will be responsible for tracking cross-functional business results, managing multiple project tasks and monitoring production KPIs.
Salary £45K per annum
Who you are
A positive, approachable, people person with an energetic presence. You should have experience in the same or similar role, ideally in a scale up environment, managing all business operations and setting goals across the entire organisation. You should also demonstrate great leadership skills and be able to communicate the vision of the company across all levels. A real team player with a desire to learn and grow within a dynamic environment.
- Develop, implement, maximise, and review operational policies and procedures that meet the business objectives and ensure compliance.
- Monitor financial data and recommend solutions that will improve profitability.
- Consider the needs of external and internal stakeholders and incorporate them into new strategic plans.
- Planning, executing and overseeing a project from start to finish.
- Support the COO with defining and implementing the operational plan.
- Provide a solid model for employees to meet their KPI targets.
- Managing the supply chain of tools and systems and ensure all operate smoothly and align with our quality standards.
- Coordinate with the HR department to ensure our hiring plans meet our business needs.
- Monitor daily operations and address potential issues when they arise.
- Owner of company compliance, ensuring there are procedures in place, that they are audited, documented, and adhered to, such as: Insurance, Building, Maintenance, HSE, Data Protection.
- Previous experience in a similar Project/Operations role.
- Implemented an OKR or KPI framework.
- Previous experience in co-ordinating a large team and multiple stakeholders.
- Experience managing multiple short projects to tight timescales in a fast-paced environment.
- Exceptional and accurate communication skills, both verbal and written with a ‘check thrice’ mentality (dotting the I’s and crossing the T’s!).
- Exceptional planning and organisation skills, including time management with a strong eye for detail.
- Experience working with remote teams.
- Experience of working within a standalone role.
- Strong people management and delegation skills.
- A good working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Experience using Sales CRM and project Management systems.
It’s a Bonus if:
- You have working knowledge of Lean Six Sigma and Agile/Scrum methodologies
- You have used Salesforce as a CRM.
- You have used Monday.com as a PM tool.
- You have worked within a SaaS/Software House environment.
This role is hybrid. You will be expected to be in our London office 2-3 days per week and the rest from home.
If you think you’ve got what it takes to be part of our talented team, we would love to hear from you. Applications should include a CV and covering letter.