Business Development Rep
Due to continued growth within our team, TravelTime are now looking for a Business Development Rep to support our sales structure, identifying prospects within specific market verticals and generating quality enquiries and leads for our sales team.
Who we are.
TravelTime is an API and set of plugins which enable users to search location data using minutes rather than miles. It's used on websites to search and filter location data or added as a data layer for GIS analytics.
TravelTime Search is our product targeted at companies that offer a location-based search to their users, for example sites dedicated to finding a home, a new job, a hotel, or nearby retail store.
TravelTime Analytics helps businesses make smarter location-based business decisions. It’s used for site selection for offices, retail, healthcare or logistics, as well as territory mapping, field routing optimisation, geofencing and advertising.
You can see our technology at work in our demo app here, or on a live client site here.
Who you are.
You are a proactive self-starter who is confident in speaking to all kinds of people and can own your own quota of customer enquiries, which will convert to revenue via the sales team. You have excellent attention to detail and a determined perseverance with a can-do attitude.
A smart, technically minded, and experienced Business Development Rep, ideally with a SaaS background, you can hit the ground running and be comfortable managing your own workload. You will bring with you a good understanding of CRM systems, MS Excel, and marketing activities.
In addition, you will have experience of:
- Identifying target companies and contacts.
- Qualifying leads from marketing campaigns, as sales opportunities using varying methods including, email, telephone, social selling, and networking.
- Presenting solutions to prospective customers, building positive brand awareness.
- Identifying customer needs and suggesting appropriate products and solutions.
- Building positive and trusting relationships with prospects and customers.
- Proactively seeking new business opportunities in the target markets.
- Setting up meetings between prospective customers and sales teams.
- Building and managing target email lists, keeping them up to date.
- Managing opt-in/out permission for contact.
- Writing engaging and persuasive emails.
- Managing the sequencing of emails, using tools such as Hubspot.
- Monitoring and improving the performance of campaigns.
- Handling large volumes (1000s) of data, accurately and efficiently.
- Collaborating with Marketing and Sales professionals to get results.
- Delivering engaging presentations.
- Good knowledge of sales methodologies and techniques.
- Proven work experience as a BDR, SDR, Account Executive or similar role.
- Experience of sales CRM systems, such as HubSpot, or similar.
- Track record of achieving sales quotas.
- Strong data analysis and MS Excel skills.
- Understanding of sales performance metrics.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Supportive and collaborative team working abilities with self-motivation and a willingness to learn.
What we offer:
The TravelTime Culture - where work/life balance gets more than lip-service.
Flexitime - At TravelTime we strive to be an organisation who empower employees to be judged by their output, not their hours. We work based on autonomy and trust. We set and measure objectives, both individual and team based, which we believe creates better output than working to rigid leave patterns.
People First - At TravelTime we focus on the People Agenda and are proud that our colleagues and managers support our staff to be the best that they can be with structured CPD’s and training budgets with Friday afternoons dedicated to personal development projects.
- Share Options.
- Gym Membership/Self Improvement Budget.
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Learning and Development Platform Licences.
- Contributory pension scheme.
- An extra day off for your birthday, on us!
- Opportunity to work remotely with laptop and personal office equipment provided.
- We still have offices available, for staff who prefer to work away from home.
- Company-sponsored away days and celebrations with team gatherings in our Lithuania office up to 3 times a year.
- Dynamic, fun, entrepreneurial work environment.
- Competitive salary, plus commission.
- Remote working available. Head office is in London, UK. Applicants welcomed from
UK or EU.
If you think you’ve got what it takes to be part of our talented team, we would love to hear from you. Applications should include a CV and covering letter.